Wednesday, August 1, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #15

8/1/18
Laurie is host for this weeks Transformation Tuesday as she
transforms her wintery card into a summery one. Both are just
wonderful tho I like how Laurie really spruced up her summer
card. 
I am like Laurie in my selection for my redo. I like my old card
but wanted to add a bit more color and also wanted to try a
different background. My second card uses smooshed Distress
Oxide Inks onto a craft mat which I applied with a water brush
onto watercolor paper. I added a different flower from the same
Stemmed Statements set and finished off with the Corner 
Adorner: July. I really like the lacey-look of the newest Corner
Adorner!
OLD

NEW

 Supplies: PTI Stemmed Statements, Corner Adorner: July, Bitty
Big: Raspberry Fizz, Distress Oxide Ink (picked raspberry, spiced
marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, salty ocean,
wilted violet), Zig Clean Color, white/silver EP, embroidery floss.

No comments:

Post a Comment