Tuesday, August 14, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us: August 2018

8/14/18


So much inspiration this August release from the DT! It was hard to select one for a CAS, but I chose a card created by Dawn. Her whimsical Halloween monsters caught my eye as she designed a cute window card and tags...just what I need for my Halloween goodies. I don't have the new PTI monsters set just yet, but I do have a couple of sets from MFT. Here's my take on Dawn's card:

 Supplies: PTI Pierced Feature Frame Dies, Tag Sale Quilt Die, Bitty Big Orange Zest PP,
MFT More Monsters/Frightfully Sweet (sentiment), Die-namics Stitched Rectangle STAX 2,
Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy (sentiment), PTI Dye Ink (Green Parakeet, New Leaf,
Spring Rain, Lilac Grace, Amethyst Allure, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest),
Nuvo Crystal Drops (Dandelion Yellow).

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card Susan! I want that monster set too...so many ideas floating around in my head on how to use it! LOVE your blending on those little guys...they look fabulous against that night sky! Wonderful card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your monsters are just too cute to be scary. Adorable 'window' you created for them, Susan. As though they're looking in from space. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness your little monsters are adorable and I love the night time background darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Those monsters look happy....probably because they know candy is coming their way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those monsters do look cute popping from behind that frame. I love how those eyes form a triangle, makes me giggle just to look at them. Someone will LOVE to get this adorable card on Halloween.

    ReplyDelete