Sunday, August 26, 2018

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2018: Crafting A Felt Flower Wreath

8/26/18
Lizzie hosts this challenge creating her felt flower wreath! Her
video is very helpful in how to put together the flowers cut from different die-cuts. Lizzie hosted a MIM in May 2017 with felt flowers. This is when I first fell in love with her idea. I
actually made a bunch of felt flowers back then with the dies
I had on hand. I wanted to make memo boards embellished with the flowers (also Lizzie's idea). My intention was to make 3 memo boards to give as a Mother's Day gift, one to each of
my daughters. Alas, this never happened...so Lizzie's challenge for Stamp-A-Faire 2018 was perfect incentive to
finish my project! Maybe I can give them as Christmas gifts
instead!??

I have since ordered the flower building die set which will make my felt flower creations much easier without having to hunt thru all my dies. >.<  I am hoping the fringe die/leaf die set will be made available to purchase at the PTI store since I did not attend the Stamp-A-Faire event nor buy the kit.

Lastly, the one PTI product I used is the Stitched Ladybug which is one of the magnets on
the memo board. It adds a bit of cuteness to the project. :)



1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to create memo boards with those pretty felt flowers. I love that idea Susan, and think they would make great gifts! The little ladybug is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete