Sunday, August 26, 2018

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2018: Water Your Flowers

8/26/18
Betsy clues us into some very useful watercolor techniques
as she is host to Water Your Flowers for Stamp-A-Faire 2018!
I have always admired her watercolor pieces. I feel like I am
in first grade with my watercolor skills...still need a lot of practice. With Betsy's tutorial, I've learned I can control the 
watercolors to stay within the outlines of a stamped image. I got it to work...YAY! I took a photo of my watercolored poppy before laminating it to place onto to the front of a notepad cover. I followed Ashley's Make-It-Live video on how to make these clever little gifts. Watercolors show up best in the "nude!"

 Supplies: PTI Botanical Blocks III, Bitty Big Spring Rain PP, Kuretake Gansai Tambi Water Colors, PTI White Notepads.

No comments:

Post a Comment