Monday, August 27, 2018

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2018: Garden Whimsy Pop-Up Box

8/27/18
Lexi Daly heads up the Garden Whimsy Pop-Up Box
challenge for Stamp-A-Faire 2018. I love all her cute little
die-cut flowers with all their details! Too bad I didn't invest 
in the Stamp-A-Faire kit. 

I managed to create my own pop-up box using the Lawn
Fawn Scalloped Pop-up Box dies. This is only the second
pop-up box I've made with the set...mainly because it is so
time consuming to create one. I found the Button Stax I &
II worked well for making the flowers. My stems were made
from Simple Stems tho I found these are rather fragile and
should be doubled up for more stability. I decorated the outside of my box as well creating a planter box look with 
the Cover Plate Basket Die and using Lawn Fawn's Flower
Border Die. Here's my finished box...   >.<



 Supplies: Lawn Fawn Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up Die/Flower Border/ Stitched Hillside Border, PTI Simple Stems/Cover Plate Basket Die/Petite Places Home & Garden (sentiment)/ Button Stax I & II, MFT Meant to Bee, Doodlebug kraft in color/sugarplums PP, Fiskars grass border punch.

1 comment:

  1. This is SOOOO cute Susan!! It definitely was worth the time and effort!! I have the Lawn Fawn box dies too, and they are rather time consuming, but the end result is always worth it!! LOVE that you did so much decorating around the outside of the box too! Absolutely beautiful my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete