Thursday, August 30, 2018

PTI MIM 334: Glitter Inlays

8/30/18
Lexi hosts this weeks MIM over at PTI with a relatively easy
challenge. She uses a die-cut background and lines the back
of it with adhesive paper, then sprinkles some bling on with 
glitter. Definitely makes things "pop" tho this does not show up well in a photo.

I have just gotten around to the MIM because I've been pre-
occupied with the 6 challenges for Stamp-A-Faire. I selected
the Cutaway Tags: Winter stamp/die to work with.  And I confess that this set is brand new (never been touched) and was released last year!?? It worked well for Lexi's challenge and is a fun set to play with. I'll be making more of these Christmas cards.  

Supplies: PTI Cutaway Tags: Winter, PTI Dye Ink (Sweet Blush, Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Green Parakeet), My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum PP, vintage seam binding (Moss Green), Studio Katia Snow Crystals.  

4 comments:

  1. What a GREAT set to use for this technique Susan...never even thought of it, but I think I NEED to make some Christmas cards like this too!! SOOOOO pretty and I love your background papers and that gorgeous bow too! Lovely, lovely card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes Susan, this die is stunning with this technique. I'm glad it's getting some use. Your card is beautiful! I love the printed paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!! this die is perfect for glitter and makes a great christmas card! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use this die, your card is gorgeous, Susan! I love the pretty bow best!

    ReplyDelete