Thursday, August 23, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #16

                                   
8/23/18
Laurie heads up this weeks Transformation Tuesday as she changes out the colors used in her first card to make her main image shine more. 

I've selected a Halloween Tag I made back in August 2016 (MIM: Cover Plate Tags with Laurie Willison). Obviously, I did not like the way it came out because I never ended up using it. I've switched things up a bit using a round tag die instead and adding more interest with the Shape Shifters: Circle 1 Die. I like these new Halloween tags better and will tie them onto my grandkids' Halloween goodie bags. I still have to make a couple more of these tags since I need 5!

Supplies: PTI Spooky Smiles, Tiny Town Spookville (spider webs), Berry Wreath Tag Die, Shape Shifter's: Circle 1 Die, Lawn Fawn Stitched Labels, Copic Sketch, Zig Clean Color, Stickles (clear)

OLD
NEW

3 comments:

  1. I think they’re both adorable but the new version really pops - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the shape shifter die on that tag. Also, those tiny little spiderwebs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so inspiring with Halloween around the corner! I will be pinning these cuties!

    ReplyDelete