Tuesday, September 5, 2017

PTI MIM #296: Small Images on Repeat

9/5/17
Lexi presents us with a useful challenge for this week's
MIM. She uses the smaller images in stamp sets as the
main focus of a card. This way, we all gain additional
usage from our stamp sets!

While I did not focus on one image for my card, I did group
the small images together to pull off another Halloween 
themed card (still need to make more of these). Been BOO'D
is an old Halloween set that was one of my firsts with PTI.
I was quite happy to dust it off and put it to use again (works
great with Lexi's technique).

Supplies: PTI Been BOO'D, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, Orange Zest PP.

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute card Susan! Love the images you used...think I need to start making some Halloween cards too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and all three images look great together, especially with that layer of orange, plaid pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're rockin' these challenges Susan! this is adorable! Perfectly done and so Halloween festive. Love the plaid with the black images. Love the scallop frames too.

    ReplyDelete