Tuesday, September 12, 2017

MFT 2017 Card Design Superstar

9/12/17
2017 Card Design Superstar: Innovation Master

Supplies: MFT Up in the Air, Interactive Labels, Blueprints #7/28, Stitched Basic Edges, Mini Cloud Edges stencil, Watercolor Wash PP, PTI Dye Ink (Spring Rain, Green Parakeet, New Leaf), Zig Clean Color, Copic Sketch, Staz-On (Jet Black), clear cardstock.

My card is made from a fun technique I learned from Lizzie Jones at Papertrey Ink. It is a form of slider card. The usual rectangle die I use to cut the interactive part of this card is not by MFT.  The entire piece was cut by hand. I also learned that layering  does not work well for creating a flawless card using this technique. Despite the glitches I ran into...I managed to pull off the card. It is a fun one to play with after the labor of creation and reminds me of stained glass. 


No comments:

Post a Comment