Thursday, September 14, 2017

PTI Create Along with Us, September 2017

9/14/17

I have selected one of Nicole's gorgeous Christmas cards in
which to CAS! I love her colors she used with the aqua/pink and gold embellishments. Of course, I don't have PTI's newest ornament set...yet. I put together a similar look with what I have in my stash. 

Supplies: PTI Holiday Greens, Beautiful Berries Autumn,
Tinsel & Tags Sprigs, Christmas Critters Sentiments, 
Spellbinders 2011 Heirloom Ornaments, Lawn Fawn Mini Wreath, Stampin' Up Basic Pearl, 4mm sparkling clear sequins, PTI Dye Ink (New Leaf, Pinefeather, Pure Poppy,
Scarlet Jewel, Cocoa Bean, Pale Peony, Sweet Blush, 
Berry Sorbet), Stampendous silver embossing powder, Wink
of Stella (Clear).


5 comments:

  1. Your card turned out just as pretty as Nichole's Susan! I love the little wreath you fit on your ornament and the greenery and berries at the top are just lovely! Wonderful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Susan. I like it when I see non-traditional colors on holiday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Susan, this is absolutely stunning! You've thought of every little detail to make this special. I love the little wreath you created and the pearls and sweet little bow finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete