Thursday, September 7, 2017

MFTWSC #349



9/7/17
Supplies: MFT Happy Hedgehogs, Slanted Sentiment
Strips, Vertical 2-window Stitched Frame die, Zig Clean
Color, Versamark, PTI autumn scarecrow (sentiment).

What better way to welcome Fall than with MFT's Happy
Hedgehogs (one of my favorite sets)! My background is blended 
watercolors from the Zig markers (as well as the coloring of
my hedgehog/log). I also made my own patterned paper thru
stamping 5 of the smaller images from the set with VersaMark
onto Kraft cardstock. Yes, I am waiting for Fall...and hopefully,
cooler weather!??


3 comments:

  1. So adorable! Love the warm BG and cute critter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring the hedgehog, and I love your fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! Love the background and the layout!

    ReplyDelete