Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MFT Blueprints Challenge

9/19/17 * Peek-a-Boo Elements
   I had too much fun coloring up the adorable Birdie Brown
Witch and had to put her into a special card. So I decided
to go again with Blueprints 28 (I only own 2 Blueprint sets)
and try my hand again at Stephanie Klauck's idea of making a slider card with this die. The first time I made Stephanie's card, I did not put a track 
into the card and the pull tab goes wonky when you pull it up. I am happy to say that 
placing a chipboard track under the frame keeps that pull tab in line! And of course, I 
had to add that quirky frog and a pumpkin under the tab. You cannot get dimensional 
at all with the image under the tab as this would interfere with the opening/closure mechanism of the tab. So I inlaid the two images and that solves the problem. "Practice Makes Perfect!" :)

Supplies: MFT Blueprints 7/28, Witch Way is the Candy, Interactive Labels, Copic Sketch,
Distress Oxide (faded jeans), Distress Ink (dusty concord), Copic Opaque White.



1 comment:

  1. This is just too cute Susan and beautifully colored too! I haven't made a pull card in years, but think I'll have to try one again after seeing this...thanks for the inspiration!! :0)

    ReplyDelete