Tuesday, September 26, 2017

MFT Pop-Up Alphabet, Just for Fun!

9/26/17
I created this Halloween card just for fun without a challenge! Yay! I wanted to play with MFT's new Pop-Up Alphabet dies and try out Jane Allen's wonderful technique of no-line coloring/adding character to her stamped images with Copic markers. I must admit there
is a bit of a learning curve to mastering Jane's method of Copic coloring, but her's come
out so irresistible! I'm going to keep practicing (tho' not bad for my first attempt). ;)

Supplies: MFT Witch Way is the Candy, Pop-Up Alphabet, MFT Black & White Basics PP/
Watercolor Wash PP, PTI Scene It: Hallows Eve Die, Distress Oxide (faded jeans, black
soot, fossilized amber), Distress Ink (chipped sapphire), Copic Sketch, Copic Opaque White. 

No comments:

Post a Comment