Wednesday, August 30, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 8th Anniversary (Bronze)

8/30/17


8th Anniversary (Bronze) with Kimberly Crawford
Supplies: PTI Celebrate BIG, Multiply Die, Mix & Mat: 
Herringbone, Perfect Pearls (Bronze), Paper Source
(Night).

This has got to be the easiest card I made for the 
entire PTI Stamp-A-Faire, but it is a very nice masculine
card. The Perfect Pearls technique that Kimberly shows
us is so easy but just gorgeous! I love the shimmer that
Perfect Pearls give...for sure, I'll be using this on many
more cards.

BTW, I tried Kimberly's method of adhering the Perfect
Pearls to a die-cut word ("merry") in my card I made for
Lexi's Pottery technique. I layered "merry" 5 times with
the last layer embellished with the bronze Perfect Pearls.
It looks wonderfully rich. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment