Monday, August 28, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 3rd Anniversary (Leather) 2

8/28/17
3rd Anniversary (Leather) 2 with Ashley Cannon Newell
Supplies: PTI Baby Button Bits, Ombre Sentiments: Birthday,
Brushed Off: Rectangle Die, Zig Clean Color.

Trying to catch up on a few early challenges I have not had
a chance to try. For Ashely's technique, I was missing some
glycerin which I finally got. :)   I love the way the "leather" 
look is achieved thru this simple method. I embossed my
sentiment which was a bit of a mistake since the stray
embossing powders really show up on the dark brown back-
ground. I knew this was going to be inevitable but I wanted
the sentiment to stand out and did not want to stamp it on an
extra piece of cardstock which would block out the beauty
of the faux leather (so don't look too closely).

No comments:

Post a Comment