Monday, August 28, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 6th Anniversary (Iron)

87/28/17
6th Anniversary (Iron) with Betsey Veldman
Supplies: PTI Cover Plate: Pretty Frame Die, All Through the
House, PTI Dye Ink (Pinefeather, New Leaf, Pure Poppy, 
Scarlet Jewel, Cocoa Bean), MFT Cloud stencil, art basics
Light Paste, Paper Source cardstock (Spruce).

Okay, had trouble with this one. My frame does not look like
iron (looks like some kind of metal but definitely not iron) and
does not have that beautiful patina that Betsey was able to
create. For one thing, my texture paste would not take the
ink and remained kind of whitish. I did not use the same brand
as Betsy...maybe that makes a difference. I also only had a Sunshine Yellow Perfect Pearls on hand. Oh well, I like the
frame any way. It has a certain richness. It seemed to call to
me to create a Christmas card...so that's what I did.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment