Monday, August 28, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 6th Anniversary (Iron) 2

8/28/17
6th Anniversary (Iron) 2 with Yana Smakula
Supplies: PTI Quilted Winter, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical
Die, Echo Park "Love Winter" PP, silver/white embossing 
powders.

Yana's "triple dipping" technique of embossing creates a
gorgeous focal embellishment for her color blocked card!
I really love her idea of making a "handle" for doing the
multiple embossings. It works great! I wanted to use the
die from Quilted Winter but it is not a separate entity.
So I used a stitched snowflake die from Lawn Fawn. I
must have embossed my snowflake at least 5 times, but
could not get all those stitch details covered up. Snowflakes
are not perfect any ways, right?! I do like Yana's technique
tho' it is not new to me. TFL ;)

1 comment:

  1. Susan, this looks beautiful! I have the same weakness as you for snowflakes and snowmen.

    ReplyDelete