Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PTI Stamp-A-Faire 2017, 7th Anniversary (Wool) 2

8/29/17
7th Anniversary (Wool) with Debbie Olson
Supplies: PTI Stitched Circles, Stitched Circles (holes only),
Sweet Shoppe Sentiments, Cocoa Bean Dye Ink, Stamp-in
Up label punch (large/small).

I enjoyed making some felt cookies as inspired by Debbie
Olson. Dusted off my stitch die collection and had fun looking
for what would make good cookies. I made a sugar cookie
decorated with red and green sprinkles, an Oreo cookie and
a vanilla sandwich cookie. I want to make more later... one 
of my granddaughter (almost 4) would like these!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you placed your sweet cookies in a "bakery" glassine bag - so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and putting them in the glassine bag is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, Susan! I love how you packaged it in the translucent pocket as well!

    ReplyDelete