Tuesday, August 22, 2017

PTI MIM: Z-Fold Card

8/22/17
Ashley gives us a twist on this weeks PTI MIM, away from the traditional A2 fold over. Her Z-fold card is easy to construct but a bit challenging to fit all the layers together. I thought this would be a great start to making my Halloween cards...tho
it took me awhile to embellish all the panels. >.<
FYI, the pineapple tops in Some Like It Hot make great hay
bundles to tuck behind your fall images. ;) 

Supplies: PTI Spooky Smiles, Some Like It Hot, Tiny Town Spooky Yard, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, large dot
stencil, Zig Clean Color, Distress Oxide (spiced marmalade).



8 comments:

  1. Too darn cute...love all your sweet Halloween images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely adorable card Susan and I love the idea of using the pineapple tops for the hay stacks behind those cute pumpkins! Cute, CUTE card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, your card is so cute! Love the 'hay' behind the adorable pumpkins. Too clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so cute! The pineapple tops are perfect with the pumpkins. Yes, we're both thinking about Halloween - it'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! This is so cute! Loving the Halloween scenes on your z-fold card. Thanks for joining me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, this is so darling! What a great idea to use pineapple tops as hay. I'll have to remember that trick for my fall cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susan! What a super card, and a great job on your z-fold. I saw it over on the PTI challenge blog and wanted to stop by to say hello. I also have a FUN challenge blog with AWESOME prizes, and I would like to invite you to come by and play along with us. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Have a great week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete