Sunday, September 30, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #20

9/30/18
Michelle Leone transforms her feminine card into a beautiful
holiday card of a similar design.

I've selected an old holiday card made way back in September
2016 for a Create Along With Us challenge. At the time, I did not
own the PTI Snow Globe die and had to "think out of the box" to
come up with a similar look. I have since then purchased the die
but haven't had a chance to use it. With all the excitement of 
Betsy's new holiday kit release tomorrow, I was inspired to make
a "real" shaker card. I also wanted to use Betsy's Tinsel & Tags kit
(my favorite thus far). Here's my transformation --

Supplies: PTI Tinsel & Tags kit/Snow Globe Sentiments, Snow Globe die, PTI Dye Ink (Pinefeather, Honey Nut, Terracotta Tile, Pure Poppy), Pebbles Winter Wonderland PP, Lawn Fawn Knock On Wood PP, Copic Sketch, faux snow, 4mm sequins, Stickles.




OLD
NEW

1 comment: