Wednesday, October 3, 2018

PTI MIM #338: Incorporating Packaging Dies into Your Cards

10/3/18
For this weeks MIM, Lizzie challenges us to use our packaging dies in a card creation. I decided to use two of
Betsy's past holiday kits for my card. I have two packs of
patterned paper from the Wonderland kit that are barely
touched. I made a couple of elves from the Holiday Pin-ups
kit into magnets. Then displayed them for the front of my
card with a die-cut from the Wonderland PP. I used the
Jumping for Joy Card Die to tuck the magnetic elves into
a pocket. My recipient will not only receive a handmade
holiday card, but also a couple of cute magnets for future use. :)

 Supplies: PTI Holiday Pin-Ups/Wonderland kits/Jumping for Joy Card Die, PTI Dye Ink
(Sweet Blush, Cocoa Bean, Aqua Mist, Tropical Teal, Summer Sunrise).

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE Susan!! And LOVE that the pin ups are magnets that can be used...too, too CUTE!! You aced this challenge my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete