Monday, September 24, 2018

PTI MIM #337: Packaging With Printed Papers

9/24/18
This weeks MIM is hosted by Melissa Philllips and she has a 
very useful challenge for us today. She uses her talented 
layering technique to create beautiful holiday tags/packaging!
It is none too soon to start up with the Christmas goodies.

I purchased Lizzie's cute Merry Mug set as I loved her cute
Christmas gift idea of hot chocolate mix adorned with the tag.
I used a die from Reverse Confetti for my packaging of the
cocoa mix. It pairs perfectly with my Merry Mug tag. I still need
to make a bunch of these little gifts. At least my sample is made;
just have to go into production. I CAS-ed Lizzie's color combo 
she uses for her Merry Mug sample (love this combo for the holidays). The cocoa looks so yummy and real...makes me want 
a cup right now. :P





Supplies: PTI Merry Mug, Tag Sale #4 Die, PTI Dye Ink (Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean), Umbrella Crafts Dye Ink (Beach Sand), PTI Bitty Big Kraft
PP, Reverse Confetti Bag & Tag Creator.

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Susan. I love your take on Melissa's project, and so glad you played along. I hope to create something tomorrow to play along as well. Hope you're having a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, CUTE packaging Susan!! I loved Melissa's color combo too and that Merry Mug set is SO fun to work with, isn't it?! Your little gifts will definitely make the recipients smile!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute with the mug, and the gift bag is a perfect way to treat someone with Cocoa mix!

    ReplyDelete