Saturday, September 1, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #17


9/1/18
Lexi changes up her flowered pop-up box into a trendy emoji/
sentiments box! They are both wonderful... and I see that Lexi has grown addicted to creating pop-up boxes. It's contagious.

For my transformation, I've selected a card I made in January 2018 (MIM #310: Shadowed Sentiments with Lizzie Jones). My original card is very pretty and feminine. My intention was to create a masculine card using similar methods.
Here's what I came up with:


OLD
NEW
 Supplies: PTI Cloche Quarters Summer Fillers, Window Works Die, Sun & Surf Stencil Collection, PTI Dye Ink (Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist, Honey Nut, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Soft Stone), PTI Linen/Aqua Mist CS, MFT You Give Me Butterflies (sentiment).

No comments:

Post a Comment