Thursday, September 6, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #18

9/6/18
Lizzie's card is up this week for Transformation Tuesday. Both of
Lizzie's cards are wonderful and we are always our worst critics.
That being said, I understand how she was annoyed with her
velum and BG. After making a couple of adjustments, Lizzie fixes
her 2nd card and it does look much cleaner (easier to see).

For my Transformation Tuesday card this week, I selected one I had done in July 2016. I forgot what the challenge was and I did
not even have my blog yet (that started in August 2016). No matter,
I love Nichole's Winter Woods set and it was my only bird(s) set
until this year when I added Betsy's Brushed Birds to my stash.
The original card design was good...and I've kept this. Like Lizzie,
I just changed up a couple of things (used those cute pudgy Brushed Birds, added the Pierced Feature Frame die) and brightened up my watercolor BG. I like both cards...
                                                        OLD                                    NEW

Supplies: PTI Winter Woods/Brushed Birds/Sentiment Staples: Birthday/Pierced Feature Frame Die, PTI Dye Ink (Ripe Avocado, Pinefeather, Cocoa Bean, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Hawaiian Shores, Honey Nut), PTI Aqua Mist CS, Peerless Watercolors, Studio Katia Iridescent Crystals, Hemptique Hemp Cord (10lb.).

No comments:

Post a Comment