Sunday, October 7, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #21

10/7/18
Lizzie heads up this weeks Transformation Tuesday at PTI.
Both of her cards are sweet holiday cards, but I have to admit
that I like her second one better. It is definitely easier to read
and I love the lighter colors plus the glittery bling of the words.

For my transformation this week, I pulled a card from May 2018.
I am very partial to using cool colors in most creations. I decided
it was time to get out of my comfort zone and use the warm colors.
I've used most of the same elements, but changed up my colors
and switched the orientation. I am happy with the way both cards
came out. :)

NEW
OLD
 Supplies: PTI Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die/Sentiment Staples: Birthday, PTI Dye Ink (Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado), MFT Dye Ink
(Lemon Chiffon), MFT Bold Blossoms, Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Edge Frame/Fab Foliage/Blueprints 28, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear jewels, Stickles.




No comments:

Post a Comment