Friday, October 26, 2018

PTI MIM #340: Banner-ific!

10/26/18
Michelle hosts this weeks MIM as she challenges us to create a holiday banner. I have officially earned the title of "Banner Grandma" as this is my assignment when one of our grandkids is having a birthday. We have another granddaughter who will be turning ONE in the beginning of December. I had an idea in my head of what I was going to do, but my PTI shipment took awhile to arrive. I needed the Potbelly Penguin Die to complete the "smash cake" ONE banner. I dressed up the penguins with Santa hats from the Potbelly Santa Die and added earmuffs to the penguin in the middle as this matches the birthday invite. One banner done and the long one to go (11 paper rosettes/penguins still to make)!


 Supplies: PTI Potbellies: Penguin Die/Santa Die, Sizzix Party Fans die, We R Memory Keepers Mini Alphabet Punch Board.

2 comments:

  1. Your penguin banner is SO cute Susan! I love the idea of the rosettes behind the penguins...so fun and festive and how perfect for a December birthday!! Cute, cute, CUTE!! 😊♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just adorable! I love the Penguin potbellies as a birthday banner and the doily detail is like a pink snowflake!

    ReplyDelete