Monday, October 22, 2018

PTI October 2018 Blog Hop

10/25/18
Supplies: PTI Simply Gourd-eous, Pierced Feature Frame Dies, PTI Dye Ink (Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Terracotta Tile, Soft Stone, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, New Leaf, Olive Twist), MFT Dye Ink (Latte), MFT Harvest Mouse (sentiment), Lawn Fawn Knock On Wood PP, My Minds's Eye enamel dots, Silhouette.

I drew inspiration from the chalkboard sign, bushel baskets and the pumpkins to create my fall card. I don't usually send out Thanksgiving cards, but I will this year since I have a stash building up. ;) 
Enjoy the Blog Hop!


8 comments:

  1. Simply adorable Susan! I love that bushel basket filled with these wonderful pumpkins and gourds. Absolutely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect! Love the bushel basket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!! Your Bushel Basket is just perfect, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like my address? Your card is fabulous Susan!! Love, LOVE that bushel basket...how perfect for this challenge!! And those lovely gourds fit perfectly into it! FANTASTIC card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your basket of pumpkins and gourds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design and colors on the gourds and frames! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete