Wednesday, October 17, 2018

PTI Create Along With Us: October 2018

10/17/18
For this month's Create Along With Us, I have selected a
holiday penguin card by Laurie Schmidlin. I love what she
did using tone on tone with the new snowflake frame die.
And then she used die-cut snowflakes in white as a back-
ground...so much texture. Laurie's embellishments with
the red JOY die-cut and those adorable penguins are the
perfect "frosting on the cake!"

There were so many products in this month's PTI release.
I wasn't able to order the snowflake frame die nor the cute
penguin set due to a certain budget. Alas, I used what I had
in my stash and came up with this:
 Supplies: PTI Snowfall Style/Winter Penguin/Mix & Mat: Snowflakes/Pierced Feature Frame Dies, MFT Die-namics Layered Snowflakes/Filled With Joy, PTI Dye Ink (New Leaf, Pure Poppy, Scarlet Jewel), Copic Sketch, Studio Katia Snow Crystals.

3 comments:

  1. This is Adorable!! I love the snowflake on the red, so very festive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Susan! I love the snowflake background with those dalring little penguins. This is sure to bring JOY to its recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who needs the new stuff when you can create a card like this with what you have?!!! Your card is absolutely ADORABLE Susan! LOVE the snowflake background and those penguins with their colorful hats are just too CUTE!! Love the big JOY die cut too! Cute, CUTE card my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete