Tuesday, July 17, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #13

7/17/18
Stephanie hosts this weeks Transformation Tuesday as she changes the look of her cards by using a different color combination.

I selected a card that I made back in March last year using the rainbow
colors and the large Wish Big die cut. At the time I made my March 2017
card, I did not own any balloon dies nor balloon stamps. This year, I 
jumped at the opportunity when Heather Nichols' Birthday Balloons stamp set was released. It was easy to transform my rainbow hexagons into the
more traditional birthday balloons. Having the "right" stamps/dies makes
everything so much easier. Both of these cards make nice masculine ones,
something I lack in my oodles of card creations.
NEW
OLD
Supplies: PTI Birthday Balloons, Wish Big die, silver CS, Distress Oxide Ink, MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2.



1 comment:

  1. Those colors really pop against the black. Such a festive card.

    ReplyDelete