Saturday, July 7, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #12

7/7/18
Michelle Leone gives her older card a new fresh look staying with
the original design. I think both are great! 

I've selected an old card from the PTI June 2017 Blog Hop. I've
always disliked the heaviness of the tulips in my mason jar vase.
The tulips were so large that I had to go with an A6 size card base
and the flowers still extend beyond this. Using Lizzie's Vogue Vases
and Simple Stems took care of the bulkiness of my old card! I also
used Betsy's technique of stamping ink/adding clear embossing
powder on velum to create my vases. I am much happier with my
new card and the old one is in my give-away pile.
OLD


NEW
 Supplies: PTI Simple Stems, Vogue Vases, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, PTI Dye Ink (Hawaiian Shores, Tropical Teal, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado,
Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Spring Rain), MFT Framework stencil,
misc: 4mm sequins/linen twine/Stickles (crystal).

No comments:

Post a Comment