Sunday, May 27, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday

5/27/18
This weeks Transformation Tuesday is hosted by Laurie
Schmidlin. She transforms her fall-ish card into a spring one
by changing up the background and flowers to lighter colors.
I have selected a card from February 2017 that I made for
PTI's 10th Anniversary celebration. The card that I CAS-ed
was one by Debbie Olson where she used Beautiful Blooms
II and a color palette of Aqua Mist/Hawaiian Shores/Spring 
Rain. I never much liked my tone-on-tone Bloomers flowers
as I feel like they really don't stand out. I still don't own the
floral set that Debbie used, but decided to go with a MFT
floral set that is similar. I am happier with my new card as I
feel like I've accomplished the light and airy feeling that I get
from Debbie's original card.

OLD

 
NEW

Supplies: MFT Bold Blossoms, PTI Never Enough Birthday (sentiment), Mix & Mat: Scallops, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Rain, Green Parakeet, New Leaf), PTI Aqua Mist/Stamper's Select White CS,
PTI Vintage Buttons (Aqua Mist), linen twine. 


1 comment: