Wednesday, May 2, 2018

PTI MIM #321: Ink Blending on Colored Cardstock

5/2/18
The Make It Monday this week at PTI is hosted by Melissa.
She challenges us to us some ink blending on colored
cardstock. I chose to go with a tone-on-tone on a yellow base. Also added some embossed stenciling behind my vase for added texture.

 Supplies: PTI Simple Stems, Stemmed Statements, Butterfly Folk, Vogue Vases, PTI Dye Ink (Tropical Teal, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Cocoa Bean, Green Parakeet, New Leaf), MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, Heide Swapp Stencil Minis (patterns), white/clear
EP, vellum, misc sequins, Doodlebug twine.

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Love the beautiful bouquet and the subtle blending. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan your card is beautiful! Love the way you did the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, I just LOVE your take on this challenge! This pretty card is so perfect for Spring and the colors make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, lovely card Susan!! I just LOVE your colors with the yellow and your bouquet is SOOO pretty!! Really like the dry embossing on the bottom half too...adds such a nice finishing touch! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I wish I had used these colors on my card! I seem to always stay away from yellows but your color combination is lovely! It goes so well with the Tropical Teal vase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my good golly, Susan, your sunny vase of flowers is gorgeous! Didn't get the vase set, and of course, now regret sets in... love the lilacs in white against your inked images. Beautiful, beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete