Friday, May 25, 2018

PTI May 2018 Blog Hop

5/25/18
I decided to start making my Father's Day cards after seeing
the trailer and the black/white gingham tablecloths in the 
inspiration photo. I made my gingham using the plaid builder
stencils and found a trailer stamp from an older Lawn Fawn set. 
I wanted to incorporate the beautiful flower arrangements on the
tables. Decided to bring in the colors and added flowers from 
Fence Line Spring. Masculine cards are difficult to create...but
I think I pulled this one off (??!!). One down...three to go (ugh).

Have fun blog hopping! :)
 Supplies: PTI Fence Line Spring, Plaid Builder stencil set, Shape Shifters: Square 1 Die,
PTI Dye Ink (Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Spring Rain), MFT
Dye Ink (Ripe Raspberry, Purple Rain), Lawn Fawn Happy Trails/Happy, Happy, Happy,
Distress Oxide Ink (hickory smoke, black soot), Stickles, silver sequins, black organza
ribbon, Copic Sketch.

7 comments:

  1. Susan this is so sweet, I love the background for this darling scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine design Susan! love your plaid background and your use of the Shape Shifter behind your fun camping/floral scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect card for Father's Day! Love the scene you created and the plaid background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you definitely pulled this one off Susan! What a great Father's Day card, and you used flowers and it still works for a guy...LOVE it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan, your lovely layers are the perfect take! the camper just shines and the flowers are adorable. Wonderful card for a man (or woman!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your created scene! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete