Sunday, May 6, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday #7 with Keeway Tsao

5/6/18
My first stab at  the Transformation Tuesday challenge...that I was not
aware of until last week. I chose a butterfly card that I had made with
a cover panel to transform back in January 2017. Mainly, I wanted to use my new Butterfly Folk set. I sponged ink on the butterfly stamps, spritzed with some water and stamped them on watercolor paper. This created a muted effect with the details of the butterfly. The butterflies are not as distinct as the die-cut panel, but I like how the card came out. :)

OLD
NEW

Supplies for NEW: PTI Butterfly Folk, Birthday Bash Sentiments, PTI Dye Ink (Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Amethyst Allure), MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX 2, vintage seam binding, misc. rhinestones.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous!! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete