Tuesday, February 27, 2018

PTI MIM #313: Mask & Stack

2/27/18
Betsy hosts this weeks MIM at PTI with a masking challenge.
I looked high and low in my stash for the "right" image that
would work for Betsy's challenge. I found very few animal
images (something PTI is lacking in their stamp designs). I
don't even have a PTI butterfly stamp. :(  I finally decided to try Nichole's Warmest Wishes with the polar bear. My card seemed so plain after stamping/masking the polar bear 5 times...even with a stenciled snowflake BG and a snowdrift.
After adding a few embellishments...I liked my card better.
I printed my own sentiment from my computer onto the card.
I also did not want to use balloons or Easter eggs even tho
I have the dies/stamps. Hope everyone else has an easier time with this challenge than I did.   ;)
 Supplies: PTI Warmest Wishes, PTI snowflake stencil, PTI Dye Ink (Spring Rain, Aqua
Mist, Blueberry Sky), Copic Sketch,Stickles (crystal), misc sequins.

6 comments:

  1. I love your card! Your polar bears are very appealing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd never know you struggled with this card Susan as it is absolutely perfect! I love how you gave only one bear the sweater and your sentiment is totally perfect for this card too! Cute, CUTE card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan! Oh yes, I think the addition of the sweater and embellies is perfectly charming. Darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I would have never thought to use this cute bear but it looks great and the sentiment is perfect with it. I'm sorry you struggled but in the end you created a winning look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've dressed up a bear which makes the scene pop! What a clever idea to use the bears!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely designed winter scene! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete