Wednesday, February 7, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary, Day 3

2/7/18
Transformation Tuesday (on a Wednesday) Challenge

I had to dig all the way back to January 2017 to find my 
card to fix! This was a MIM by Lexi that was titled:
Pattern Play with Die Cut Silhouettes. Lexi's card was
graphically simple with a small black dotted BG overlaid
with 3 balloons of different PP created with a die-cut and tied with some string. Her sentiment read: "Zappy Birthday." My bunnies Easter card seemed a bit too involved even tho I used PP/bunny die to create them. I created another card using Lexi's method with the new birthday balloon die/mat from the January release. I feel like this card is a better representation of Lexi's challenge. Things come together so much easier when you have the "right" tools! TFL!



 Supplies: PTI Birthday Balloons die, Mix & Mat: Confetti, Never Enough: Birthday, Zig
     Clean Color.

1 comment:

  1. Your bunny card is cute! Your colorful balloons look wonderful with the Confetti M&M die.

    ReplyDelete