Monday, February 19, 2018

PTI MIM #312

2/19/18
MIM #312: Framing Sentiments & Images
I love Laurie's challenge for us today using frames to high-
light sentiments/images! I sponged rainbow colors at a diagonal onto Stamper's Select white CS and die-cut a frame using the Mix & Mat: Confetti die. My BG was created by
tone-on-tone ink/kraft CS with the balloon stencil. I finished
up adding some white balloons and a sentiment from Ombre
Sentiments: Birthday. I wanted the only color to come from
my rainbow frame. :)     BTW, the glue behind my sequins is
not dry yet...we are having some winter here finally in SoCal this week with day temps in the 50's and lows in the 30's (yikes).
 Supplies: PTI Birthday Balloons, Ombre Sentiments: Birthday, Mix & Mat: Confetti, 
PTI Dye Ink (Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Harvest gold, Spring Moss, Spring Rain,
Lilac Grace, Cocoa Bean, Fresh Snow, Stormy Sea), Umbrella Crafts Dye Ink (Beach
Sand), crochet yarn, misc sequins.

7 comments:

  1. Love your frame and the colours are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and festive card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card Susan!! I love how you did the sponging on a diagonal for your frame...that is just so awesome looking! And of course the balloons add all the fun and festiveness to this fabulous card...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I wish I bought this M&M die because the frame with diagonal sponging is amazing looking! And the balloons are a fun addition to that perfect sentiment you selected.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pop of color on the neutral background. And I love how that sentiment fits in the Mix and Mat frame. I'll have to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a happy bg! love that you created this beautiful and colorful frame for your balloons, and festive sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cheerful card, Susan!! Love the balloons and all of the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete