Sunday, February 11, 2018

PTI 11th Anniversary, Day 7

2/11/18
Use Only Dies - No Stamps! Challenge
I CAS'd Melissa's sponged BG making my own stenci from the Brushed Off: Rectangles
negative. I dusted off my old Easter set by Heather Nichols to die-cut Easter shapes. The eggs are cut from the Echo Park Celebrate Easter PP and embellished with Stickles/jewels.
And of course, I had to add googlie eyes to the chocolate bunny. I am looking forward to
Heather's new and improved Easter set coming out in the February release!
 Supplies: PTI Bunny Basket, Brushed Off: Rectangles, Noted: Scalloped A2 Vertical Die,
PTI Dye Ink (Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain), Bitty Big: Spring
Rain, Celebrate Easter PP (Echo Park), Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy die, Stickles.

2 comments:

  1. so cute. love all the details on your eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and colorful. Love the addition of the googlie eyes!

    ReplyDelete