Thursday, September 29, 2016

PTI Make It Monday: Pumpkin Stamps 3 Ways (9/26/16)

Ashley heads up this weeks MIM in challenging us
to use our pumpkin stamps in 3 different ways:
"traditional, trendy, and unique."  I don't know if my
cards strictly fit all her categories but I gave it my
best shot.  All my cards were made using PTI 
Spooky Smiles stamp/die set and various other
PTI products (too many to list separately). 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Halloween !! :)

         "traditional"                                  "trendy" (shaker card!)                              "unique"                                                                          


6 comments:

  1. All adorable, Susan. Love your trendy shaker with all the spiders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All 3 are fantastic Susan...especially LOVE the shaker!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great set of cards - love seeing all those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a great set of cards for Halloween/Fall! I'm envious, haven't made any yet, will use your cute ideas for inspiration, especially like the shaker one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on all three cards. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on your cards, I like them all but I love love your tree!

    ReplyDelete