Thursday, October 13, 2016

PTI Create Along With Us/October 2016

My inspiration for PTI's Create Along with Us October 2016 release comes from Betsy's beautiful wreath Christmas card! I love everything about it.
While I don't own the Sprig Wreath stamp set yet...I had to think out of the box once again using what I have in my stash. That meant pulling out my Rustic Wreath stamp/die. I dressed the wreath up with Christmas Faith greenery trying out Betsy's double stamping method with Green Parakeet/Ripe Avocado inks (love the "in-depth" effect this gives).
The rest fell into place quite naturally. 

Thanks for stopping by!
 DETAILS:

     Stamp/dies - PTI Rustic Wreath; Christmas Faith;
                          Tag Sale: Quilted Die

     PTI Dye Ink - Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean, Green 
                           Parakeet, Ripe Avocado

     Card Base - PTI Kraft cardstock (5"x5")

     Misc - Paper Source 1" red organdy ribbon; Best
               Creations silver glitter cardstock; Lawn Fawn
               large stitched squares die; ColorMates Dark
               Berry Red cardstock.  
               

3 comments:

  1. Susan, your card is so beautiful!!! Love the wreath you created, with the glittery dove, and the square shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Susan, you were definitely inspired. Love your dressed up Wreath, silver-glittered dove and red bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wreath and the beautiful bow! The silver, glittered dove is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete