Tuesday, September 13, 2016

PTI Create Along with Us, September 2016



This weeks PTI challenge stems from 
drawing inspiration from the numerous cards the talented DT have created showcasing PTI's Sept. 2016 release! And my, so many wonderful examples to choose from along with ushering in the Christmas season. I selected Erin Lincoln's cute snow globe and the Charlie Brown Christmas cut that Nicole posted from which to draw inspiration for my card. It just would not be Christmas without viewing the Charlie Brown Christmas video  at least once (I am a big Peanuts fan). Nor could I let Christmas pass without making something with a snow globe.
I had to think out of the box to create a snow globe
since I don't own the one by PTI! It was piece-work
but I got it to work with what I had in mind. The little
tree represents a "Charlie Brown" tree which I
snipped a branch off from the Winter Woods stamp.
I finished off the card adding some snowflakes, a
few clear sequins and a sentiment from Quilted
Winter. The tiny ornament is from a Inky Antics set.
STAMPS: PTI Quilted Winter, Winter Woods,
Penny Black Sending Love, Inky Antics
Ornament Birdy
DIES: PTI Shaker Circle, Jar Labels 2
INK: PTI Cocoa Bean, Ripe Avocado,
Distress Inks
Copic Sketch markers

PTI Kraft cardstock (base)

3 comments:

  1. What a cute, cute card! Love your Charlie Brown tree...it is SO perfect! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snow globe, Susan! Love the snowflakes within and without!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet! I too am loving the Charlie Brown Christmas tree. What a fun idea and perfectly done!!

    ReplyDelete