Sunday, September 25, 2016

PTI September 2016 Blog Hop

     Nichole's September Blog Hop challenge is to create a project using basic materials: kraft paper, twine, black/white papers, some greenery and a pinecone or two. 
     My inspiration stems from Lizzie Jones' Classic Holiday Inspirations on her 9/13/16 post. I love the Christmas scenes enclosed in jars and sprinkled with snow! I have also missed making domed scenes with Betsy's Petite Places line. This led me to create a scene using materials Nichole mentions and Betsy's newer Tiny Town dies.
     And this is how it turned out tho' I created a fall scene. I even found some tiny remote control led lights to place under the lid to light things up a bit. I am planning on creating more of these little jar scenes since I know Betsy will be adding Christmas embellishments for her house soon. :)


 Details: 
   PTI Tiny Town Basics die/Spooky Yard die/Scallop Shingles die; Petite Places Pop-Up Trees die; MIM All Thru the House. 
   STAMPS: PTI Petite Pots, MIM Sunshine & Rainbows
   INKs: New Leaf, Green Parakeet, Scarlet Jewel, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Cocoa Bean, Classic Kraft
   PTI Kraft cardstock
   MISC: EK fall border punch; alder cones; Michaels jute ribbon/leaves; twine.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Susan, this is over the top amazing! What a clever idea of using a large jar like that to create a scene in. I know I have a couple of those kicking around somewhere, I hope you don't mind if I CASE your idea. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute - love the little pinecones in the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness what beautiful jars and they sure make a gorgeous centerpiece!

    ReplyDelete