Sunday, June 25, 2017

PTI MIM: Pantone Chip Inspired Cards

6/25/17 ** Lexi heads up the MIM for this week with a fun
and simple way to create a card inspired by a Pantone chip!
Just finished a week with helping my daughter/hubby with their newborn baby girl...so I barely had enough time to take
the Blog Hop/MIM challenges. I am happy Lexi's card was
so easy to put together this week. :)  I made a felt stitched
lemon slice with Erin's (sure do miss her and her stitching
dies) Seasonal Stitching: Summer Fruit Die. I added a 
magnet inside the slice before closing it. The lemon slice
seemed to pair well with the Pantone chip idea and is such
a nice way to present the magnet. I think I will make more of these.    ***Thanks Lexi!!

8 comments:

  1. This is super sweet (or sour =) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on the challenge and such a fun way to present the magnet!! thanks for playing make it monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Your felt lemon and magnet is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great in felt! Nice idea for a unique project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! What a sweet wedge of lemon :)

    ReplyDelete