Sunday, June 25, 2017

PTI JUNE 2017 BLOG HOP



6/25/17 ** PTI June 2017 Blog Hop Inspiration


I created an "ombre" effect by using a watercolor wash
with an Aqua Mist re-inker and used this to represent the
water in the jar. I inked some tulips and stamped them on watercolor paper while the paper was wet. I wanted a soft
background and sponged ink onto a stencil with Lilac Grace and Amethyst Allure. Added a few small sequins into the shaker jar to create sparkle for the water. I ended up using an A6 size card this time since I placed my tulips too high into the jar (the tulips from Tulip Time are quite large >.<).

TFL and enjoy the Blog Hop!

Supplies: PTI Tulip Time, Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar
Shaker die, dye inks: Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony, Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Lilac Grace, Amethyst
Allure, Aqua Mist re-inker.     
MFT Framework stencil, Die-namics Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle STAX.






11 comments:

  1. Beautiful tulips! Love the shaker jar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your shaker jar with gorgeous tulips in it! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely card Susan! Love your stenciled background and your tulips are SO pretty! And the shaker vase...well that's just awesome!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have this shaker jar die and never used it. With your pretty card, I'm inspired to get it out and use it. The stenciled background really looks lovely behind the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ This is just stunning! I also love that you made it into a shaker card too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super pretty take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the color of your tulips capture the photo inspiration
    love the shaker Jar glass
    great interpretation
    so happy if you like to visiting me back
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shaker element, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete