Monday, June 12, 2017

MFT Camp Create

6/12/17 ** Wonderful Watercolor (Stephanie Klauck)
Trying something different again this week 
with MFT and joining in on the fun at Camp Create
2017. Over the next 5 days, there will be a different
challenge each day. Today's involves watercolors! I have 
selected MFT's Polar Bear Pals and the square stitch
die/shaker pocket to create my scene after playing with
my Kuretake watercolor set. I also used Shrinky Dink
paper to create my polar bear and he shrank quite a bit!
I watched Stephanie's paperclip creations and thought it
might work with Shrinky Dink material but I think they come out too small.  I may still try making these into paperclip toppers...just have to find the largest character images 
or they shrink down too tiny. >.<


2 comments:

  1. I like your colors. Your polar bear turned out cute; too bad he's so tiny.....but if you made the entire family they'd be cute all together in the shaker pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be with the tiny polar bear.

    ReplyDelete