Tuesday, June 27, 2017

PTI MIM #289: Building Wreaths With Small Images

6/27/17 ** Lizzie creates a wreath made up of small flowers
from the PTI Mini Blooms stamp set. I do not have this set, 
of course, and pulled small blooms/leaves from four PTI sets
(ugh). I love the look of Lizzie's wreath but it is rather time
consuming to create (as I found out). I think I used almost
all of my PTI dye ink colors. I chose to arrange my blooms
around an oval instead of a circle because I wanted to use
the oval window from Ivy & Bloom. I used Kuretake Pearl Colors (green) to watercolor the background with the sentiment. It has a shimmer to it that the photo doesn't pick up (very pretty). TFL!

Supplies:  PTI Ivy & Bloom, Grand finale (a loaded set of
mini blooms), Garden Party, Cutaway Tags: Spring.
PTI Dye ink: Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist,Tropical Teal, Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Lilac Grace, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card Susan! I think it was worth the time to pull all your flower sets and use all your ink colors as it made for a beautiful wreath!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it was time consuming to create your card, but so worth it because it's just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete