Monday, June 5, 2017

PTI MIM: Baby Wipe Inking

6/5/17 ** This must be a first for me...I turned out two cards
on the day of the challenge! It must have been Ashley's 
relatively simple technique of inking baby wipes to create
backgrounds. :)    Again, I don't own any re-inkers so I had
to ink up my stamp blocks. The technique still worked tho
the colors are not as vibrant and I had to re-ink my baby
wipe several times. I did CAS Ashley's sweet pink roses 
card tho...love that the roses appear so dainty/delicate. They seem to pair well with SPLITS: With Love which I haven't
ever used yet (yikes >.<).

Supplies: PTI Center Style: Masculine, Keep It Simple: Father, SPLITS: With Love, Made With Love Tags 1 die, Dye inks: Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Green Parakeet, Enchanted Evening, Honey Nut, Cocoa Bean.  
Misc: Kuretake Clean Color markers.


4 comments:

  1. Susan I love them both! The tiny flowers turned our perfect and the background for the Father's Day card is perfect! Who needs patterned paper anymore :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great! Love the delicate flowers, but I also love the texture of the masculine card's background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous backgrounds for your two cards. I tried the little rosettes but mine didn't turn out very well. Maybe, I should try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards Susan! I really need to try the flower one...yours is so pretty!! :0)

    ReplyDelete