Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PTI MIM: Nail Polish Marbling

3/6/17 * Lizzie hosts this weeks MIM and she has a crazy challenge for us using nail polish
in water on paper. Sounds messy but I was intrigued. The results are AMAZING even tho 
my nail polish I had on hand is old. I'll have to give it second try with fresh nail polish. Being that the background is quite bold, I decided to use just half as PP. The colors I used reminded me of the ocean and thus became a home for my whale from PTI Keep Swimming. TFL  ;)



                  


2 comments:

  1. I love this! The marbling if the perfect background for the whale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FABULOUS card Susan! Your colors are perfect for that whale and I love how you've placed him on the card...really does look like he's jumping out of the nail polish waves! Well done!! :0)

    ReplyDelete