Tuesday, March 14, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary Challenge: Transform

3/14/17 ** I had created this triangle shapes card a couple of
days ago for PTI's Multiply challenge and wasn't very happy
with the end results. It is very simple and I had to resist from
doing more after getting the basic elements down. So I made
another card today for the current "Transform" challenge...
still using basic shapes for elements. But instead of using
ordinary PP, I sponged my rainbow colors using two shades
of each color on each of the punched out hexagons. Still keeping the basic card simple, I felt better about the end result.
Ok, maybe there isn't a huge difference but I am happier.
I have to keep telling myself, "Simple is better!" Besides, these make wonderful masculine cards (an area where I'm lacking). :)

**PTI Wish Big die, Modern Background Stencil,
PTI dye inks (too many to list).  Misc: Stampin-up hexagon punch.



1 comment:

  1. Susan!! I love both cards!! The first one is so colorful...but the second one incorporates several textures which adds interest. Super!

    ReplyDelete