Wednesday, March 8, 2017

PTI 10th Anniversary, Challenge 3

3/7/17 * Lexi is the Planner Ambassador and has wonderful
ideas if you keep a planner (so popular these days). Well, my
4 kids are now adults and out of our home so my schedule has
been simplified greatly. I could have used one of these when
my kids were growing up!

Our challenge is to make a "cheer-up" card with matching
envelope to send off in the "snail mail." I decided to try Lizzy's
MIM technique again with nail polish marbling, this time with
some fresh nail polish. It's so much fun and you never know
what the results will look like. So I used pink, yellow and light
green nail polish...came out very bright. I finished up the card using the flower in PTI Baby Button Bits to try to tone things down a bit. I've also been 
enjoying my vintage buttons I bought off the PTI Anniversary sale in January. The
envelope has a wrap around address label made of the same marbled paper as the
card inside.     TFL and have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment